- You are eligible for admission to Success College if you meet the following:
- Graduated from Grade 12 or equivalent
- Participation in an interview with an Admission Representative
- Meet all other requirements for individual programs outlined in the program
There is no deadline for submitting an application for admission. However, since some programs have two intakes per year, depending on the program, those who apply first and are found to be acceptable candidates are accepted first. It is best to submit your application as early as possible for consideration.
HOW TO APPLY
- In person at any one of our campuses
Our aim is to process your application quickly and fairly. We will be able to send you a letter of acknowledgement indicating which documents, if any, are missing. Following the evaluation of your application, you will be informed of the results.
TRANSFER OF CREDIT
- Success College will accept credits from other institutions if the following can be demonstrated:
- All exemptions have to be submitted and approved before the program start date.
- The educational quality of the institution is comparable to the educational quality of Success College.
- The nature, content, and level of credit are comparable to that of the credit at Success College.
All International students applying for entry into one of our programs must submit the following documentation:
- Notarized TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) (minimum computerized score of 213) minimum score of 550.
- Notarized English translated copy of all secondary and post secondary education attended for consideration. Students must demonstrate that they have equivalent minimum requirements to be accepted into each program.
Upon receipt of all appropriate documentation and a deposit of 60% of tuition plus training aids, a letter will be forwarded to the Canadian Embassy in your country as proof of acceptance. It will take an average of two months to obtain a Student Visa to come to Canada for educational purposes.